CUET 2023 is an all-India test that the National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes for admission to 45 Central Universities and State and Private Universities (Total 88 universities).
- With the participation of all the central universities, along with many State, Private, and Deemed universities, the importance of the CUET has further increased.
- Hence, students must priorities CUET 2023 and start the full-fledged preparation immediately.
- A full-fledged preparation would mean preparing for Boards +CUET 2023 simultaneously. Class 12th marks will be equally important for UG admission, as it will be considered to decide the tiebreaker (students with the same CUET score, choosing the same college and course) case.
CUET (Central University Entrance Test)
CUET 2023 is an all-India test that the National Testing Agency (NTA) organizes for admission to 45 Central Universities and State and Private Universities (Total 90 universities).
Tentative Exam Date of CUET 2023
As per latest news :
How to fill CUET 2023 Application Form
- Step 1– Online CUET 2023 Registration Visit the official website of https://cuet.nta.nic.in/ and Register
- Step 2- Filling out Application Form With all your personal Details, Education details, Address etc.
- Step 3- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Step 4: Select Courses & Universities- This step is crucial as you cannot change the subject or the university after you finalize the CUET 2023 application. The applicants have to choose a course or the university in which you want to secure admission. Once the course and university are selected, the candidate has to click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button for further instructions.
- Step 5- Edit Changes After this the candidate can have a preview of the application form that they have submitted. If they wish to, they can edit the information by clicking on ‘Edit Application’ and make the desired changes.
- Step 6- Make Payment for CUET 2023